Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Jan 9, 2018 - What went well today?


  1. In spite of being under homeo medication for the past couple of days, the pain seems to have decided to make my knee its home for many days to come. I was hoping that wearing knee caps would help me with my routine, but the pharmacy close to home does not open until 10am. But today, they had opened up by the time I left for work and I was extremely grateful. Those tube fits really made my life easy today.
  2. My best girls from work and I have made plans to go out for dinner tomorrow. Lifted my mood to a good extent. Thanks girls... how would I have survived the past half year without you all. What goes around comes around and I pray with all my heart that whatever good you have done to me will come back to you all many folds. God Bless!!!
  3. I go home to hear the horrid news that daughter dearest locked herself accidentally in the toy room, with no light on around 6:30pm and didn't know how to open the door's latch to come out. Our closest friends from the apartment and the security person have come to the rescue of my MIL to get DD out of the room by banging on the door like in the movies and breaking the latch out of the door frame. I can only imagine the mental agony that that MIL would have been in until DD was out safe. I am blessed to have her with us who takes genuine, immense care of the kids all the time.
  4. The hotwheels car kit that I had ordered for son boy had come today and the happiness on his face while playing with it... no words to describe.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment