Thursday, January 11, 2018

Jan 10, 2018 - What went well today?

I am 39 today.... yeah, yeah... I know I don't look it. Thank you 😁

  1. The day started at 12 midnight when SIL and bro called to wish me. She is a darling and we are blessed to have her in our family... she is family. I admire her patience and perseverance. Wish I could learn something from her.
  2. MIL wished and blessed me with all her heart.. with almost tears in her eyes. 
  3. The kids and their dad wished too.
  4. I loved the dress that parents gifted for my birthday... especially the dhupatta.. felt happy the whole day just by wearing it.
  5. The girls from work and I had already planned for a dinner night and was eager to meet putside of office space and have good food. It pays to have friends who love to eat just like me. 
  6. Even when I was waiting for the evening, they got this beautiful, yummm Red Velvet Cheese Cake from 'The Ganache Factory'
  7. Later we all met up at Bombay Brasserie for dinner, it goes without saying everything was perfect -  the people, the place, the ambience, the food, the evening, the trip back home...  
  8. Honestly, today has been the best birthday I've had in years. I'm genuinely indebted to all the things/ people that conspired to make this day wonderful. I feel reborn... I know I am a fighter AND a survivor. Nothing and nobody can kill my spirit. I am me... I am THE kovaipuyal always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment