Sunday, January 7, 2018

Jan 4, 2018 - What went well today?


  1. The best thing that happened today was that son boy woke up saying he had no body pain and is ready to go to school. Even on regular days he needs coaxing to get him to school but today was different. Glad he felt that better after last evenings sickness.
  2. Wore a crape black and yellow saree to work after many months. Most importantly, I wore a high neck, collared blouse for the first time. There is always a first time for everything after which you feel comfortable doing it. Be it getting along with new people or doing new things. Be it a good thing or bad.
  3. My left knee pain is not going away and today especially, is bad. One of my best girls from work gave me a lift until where I had parked my vehicle and I am immensely grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment