Friday, January 19, 2018

Jan 18, 2018 - What went well today?


  1. Things at work went well... the releases and deployments and the verification.
  2. Thursday it is... I wanted to have an one to one with Sai. Something kept hindering the plan.. I was angry with him for all the reasons he knows too well about. I avoided going to my usual temple... I did not want to meet him and get emotional. I purposely went with another colleague so I would not be taking my usual commute route. But like a magnet I was forced to go to the temple close to my home to which I had been years ago. Had a monologue with him and he kept looking into my eyes as if to say... shut up, I know what I am doing. OK.. that is me assuming he said that because I don't understand anything these days. I don't know to read signs from the divine, I don't hear voices guiding me or consoling me, etc. Whatever, I felt good none the less.
  3. Kids... how I love them. The way they run to me and hug when they see me every evening... just priceless. That innocent affection and love... worth going back home every single day. They keep me alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment