Monday, January 15, 2018

Jan 12, 2018 - What went well today?

From what little I remember of the day -

  1. Watched FB - live of the Pongal celebration happening in son's school and thrilled me to watch his happy face when his teacher and principal prepared sweet pongal and explained the significance of celebrating this harvest festival. Pongal is my favorite festival ever because it gives us an opportunity to thank nature and our farmers for the food we survive on, which we take for granted every other day.
  2. Went shopping for necessary clothing and got 2 palazzo and am happy I was able to get the ones that I liked.
  3. Visited the doc with the routine tests, declared Vit. D3 deficient  and needed medication to supplement. Had to wait 1.5hrs to meet the doc due to the blunder of the doc's staff... was really pissed off and had to voice my dissatisfaction. Good side of this delay - I got to read a book on Kindle for the entire time without being disturbed. 
  4. Friday... he is supposed to come back home after a long get-away... for work. Its freaking me out... but I'm being positive. I am alright... thats a good thing. He has come back for a brief stay (not sure how long)... exchanged pleasantries... went off the bed. So far so good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment