Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Jan 22, 2018 - What went well today?

A new week begins

  1. They say it helps find answers to one's problems... I would rather like it if there weren't any questions. Found 15 mins to myself in the morning for a little introspection, a.k.a meditation. Practicing everyday might help. I am positive that I can spare 15 days every morning to find myself. 
  2. Was able to get son ready for school without any yelling and screaming for him to wake up. 
  3. Evening, I was all set to shop my heart out since I was feeling low... but missed the bus stop and couldn't go where I wanted to. Funny enough, I felt happy for not spending 1000s just for the heck of it.
  4. Kids... my kids.... they just brighten my day. I know all moms feel this... more so to me because of the trauma I am going through since Aug 2017. They remind me there is still joy and love left in the world and I get my share of abundant affection from where I require and not to hover over one thing for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment