Monday, January 15, 2018

Jan 11, 2018 - What went well today?

Updating on 15th Jan... so don't remember much.

  1. While trying to park my 2-wheeler at the metro station, the attender came running to assist with my parking. He was like, "madam, I know your foot is hurt. Get down, I'll park it for you. Just call me when you come back in the evening, will get the vehicle for you". Even if you get none from people who know you for years, this act of kindness from a stranger made my day. It was world's way to prove once again that one should not become a bitter person because of someone's attitude towards you.  Kindness makes the world a better place to live it.
  2. Finally got a cute little lunch bag for myself... it reads "I am concerned" - yep! that's me. When I decide to have someone in my life, I am always concerned respectively.
  3. Morning spared some time of my busy rush schedule to drop a cheque for him. Did it for my own peace and felt peaceful doing it too. I am getting stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment