Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Jan 8, 2018 - What went well today?


  1. While in the metro today, as usual I was reading on my kindle and a gentleman picked up a conversation asking me about the kindle, different books, tipped me to try reading the 18 Maha Puranas that he himself is reading. When it was time to part ways, he introduced himself as Chakravarthy. Reading on kindle while on public transports does make people open up to me about themselves, their genre of interest, enquires on the books I am currently reading, etc. What a way to start the week/ day 😂
  2. This killing pain below my left knee drove me to the hospital after more than a week of suffering. The ortho explained stuff which wasn't very convincing... however, the x-rays revealed nothing. So the good thing is the bones on the left leg are fine. Need to get the lab tests done this week before I meet him again on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment