Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Jan 29, 2018 - What went well today?

A another day to be positive and spread good vibes.

  1. Found my 15mins in the morning for my meditation and introspection. Day starts peacefully.
  2. Son boy got ready and left to school without creating a ruckus. Thank you my darling. 
  3. What's my motto for today (one day at a time), try not to complain. I tried really hard not to think of what's going bad in my life which is just one thing. There are million other things that are just perfect. Am looking in that direction now.
  4. Reached office by 9:50am. Its been ages since I came to work before 10. Felt good to be in with only a handful of people around at that time.
  5. Today I wrote "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing." by Dr. Seuss on a post-it and put it on R's work station. She wasn't too excited about it like J the other day... but she was feeling OK enough that she wanted to insta it. Good enough for me :)
  6. Son boy had drawn cute pics of cricket and tennis players. The detailing he had done to those stick figures... impressive my boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment