Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Jan 2, 2018 - What went well today?

First working day of the new year...


  1. Daughter dearest told me she loves me (i-la-yu) and asked me not to go to office. How sweet :) I felt happy that some one genuinely wants me around. No faking. Her love as pure as she is.
  2. My two-wheeler started up without a hiccup even after 10 days of rest in the cold weather... Good beginning.
  3. Metro journey of 5 mins was hassle free.
  4. Boarded a Volvo bus (3rd commute mode) and the conductor said the ticket price to my office stop has reduced by Rs:2. From 21 to 19. That made me smile :)
  5. Met the girls at work after 10 days and it was so so so good to be back to work, back to people who I can be myself. 
  6. Went veggie shopping in the evening and that pleased me too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment