Thursday, January 4, 2018

Jan 3, 2018 - What went well today?

The day went by....


  1. Reached home and found son down with severe body pain and high fever. MIL complimented him on how he manages his sickness in a mature way. Felt proud of my offspring.
  2. Only after I was home, did he cry about how unwell he was and wanted me to be at his side. For a 5 yr old, this is maturity... not to trouble his granny but be himself with his mom. I am immensely proud that he could be so with me and me alone :)
  3. Homeopathic medicines to the rescue. Within an hour, he was feeling better. His temperature was still high but he had the strength to start the never ending, never tiring sibling fights with his sister. I was relieved that he was getting better. 
  4. After eons, I was able to have a full nights sleep. Of course I had to wake up in-between to calm down both of them having full on dreams but I was able to go right back to sleep again and woke up only by 6 am (on 4th Jan). Felt refreshed.


No comments:

Post a Comment