Monday, January 29, 2018

Jan 27, 2018 - What went well today?

A weekend I was looking forward to.

  1. No PROD deployments, no work tensions. Just a relaxed weekend. 
  2. Took MIL and the kids to my cousin's place and the minute I saw their faces, I felt so belonged. Not like a stranger in my own house.
  3. Kids had fun in the play area and the kids swimming pool. Especially, son boy had a good Saturday.
  4. The love with which aunty dearest prepared food for me, much grateful. I missed mom but she is good enough for now. I need this family bonding time.
  5. My cousin's elder daughter is a food processor with the top off... so full of energy and extreme naughtiness. A pleasure to watch, a nightmare to live with one :)
  6. Her new born baby girl was a New Year's gift and was just 27 days old. Oh so cute!!! loved the feeling of holding a little baby once again. Relived the moments of holding N & N when they were that small. Babies never fail to make my heart swell with happy feeling and emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment