Monday, January 15, 2018

Jan 14, 2018 - What went well today?

Yey!!! It's Pongal Thirunal today..

  1. What am I happy about today? Everything... starting first from the single morsel of grain that is created just for me. Like some ancient poet had once written, I strongly believe that ever grain of food that exists in the world had its consumer's name written on it - " Dane  Dane Pe Likha Hai Khanewale Ka Naam". I am thankful to the nature and all the farmers/ producers around the world who work hard to place palatable food on my plate. The price we pay for it is to repay for their hard work.
  2. MIL prepared yumm lunch today... bringing back memories from parents' place which I had taken for granted. Lunch today had sweet pongal, okra sambhar, avare kaalu sundal, rasam, vadai and fried goodies.
  3. Spent time today with the little ones playing their silly games :) was fun never the less.
  4. Made a fool of myself asking for favors from him... favor asked was taken care... but I know it was not a thing he wanted to do. Thanks for being a human being... much appreciated. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment