Friday, January 19, 2018

Jan 17, 2018 - What went well today?

Now, today was a great day...

  1. Ethnic day at office following Pongal and I am all set to be happy today. Took courage to wear a sleeveless blouse for the first ever time, the one I bought exactly a year ago. One mental block overcome today even it took a year. Paired it with a (supposedly) Kadhi soft cotton saree that I bought last July but felt it would never suit me. But guess what? I totally rocked it. Many complimented.. friend took beautiful pics and without missing a beat, uploaded as the profile pic in all my social networking sites.
  2. The kids' dad messaged that he had good, peaceful dharshans of my Sai at Shirdi. Happy for him.
  3. He declared today that I will always be one of his best friends... and that would be our relationship for eternity. what should I be feelings? I was unaffected and completely at ease. A huge step for me. Proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment