Friday, January 19, 2018

Jan 19, 2018 - What went well today?

Friday... weekend is almost here.

  1. Early morning... he returned home safe after his pilgrimage to Shridi.. not that he cares if I am concerned :D 
  2. Got Shri Sai SatCharitra from him after being blessed by my Sai himself. I hope and believe good things will come for me and the kids. 
  3. Did not wear the knee caps to work today... knee isn't that painful. The discomfort is reducing. Hope it wears off eventually. This has taught me to pay attention to my body, the only temple I've to live it and not take it for granted. 
  4. Spoke to an old friend after days and felt extremely relaxed, accepted, supported and comforted. Thanks, my friend.
  5. Went to the parlor and got my tired feet pampered... after ages I hardly remember when was the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment