Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Jan 30, 2018 - What went well today?

A great day, actually.

  1. My motto from yesterday  - to look at only the good things paid off, I think. Had a sleepless night, hit with insomnia. But that made way to some "us" time  together though I do not know what conspired that.
  2. In spite of waking up 30mins late, I made time for my 12mins of introspection a.k.a meditation. This really does seem to calm me the whole day.
  3. Son left to school all excited to be the dentist in the school play and to practice his dance moves with his friend :)
  4. Work was hectic and gave me little time to think anything else. Perfect.
  5. Made pizzas for the family and all of us enjoyed except son boy. He was the one who wanted pizza but he was feeling unwell. But his excitement when we made it together was such a joy to experience. Love you my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment