Friday, January 19, 2018

Jan 15, 2018 - What went well today?

I should start writing everyday... its 19th Jan today and I already don't remember what happened just on 15th. But unfortunately, I remember things from many days, weeks, years ago as if its happening right now.


  1. Very early in the morning I had someone to go to, cuddle when feeling lonely or not able to fall asleep... Felt good. Even if it was just for a while, and it has been officially declared as the last time this would happen.
  2. My children's father said he is off to Shridi to see my Sai... I've been asking him for years and years that we would go. Being brushed off every time, its finally nice to know that he has got his calling even if he did not care about my requests all these years. Good for him. I prayed for his safe journey and wished him peace. When "best" friends influence, things do happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment