Thursday, January 25, 2018

Jan 24, 2018 - What went well today?

Feeling very positive today..

  1. Wanted to leave one post-it with a positive thought somewhere in the office but the friend wasn't sure if it would be appreciated or if it would get me into trouble. So thought of sharing with people I know at work... today's quote was "One day you will thank yourself for never giving up". The friend who received this post-it told me it made her day. She told me the last two days were really bad and she came in to work today with a heavy heart. The minute she saw the post it, she felt it was a sign from above and it made her immensely peaceful. I am glad that I could cheer up someone just like that. Peace to all.
  2. Met my confidante today at lunch at workplace. Spoke for a while with the other girls on things happening in her life and it put us to shame 😜. It was a fruitful meet. Nice to know people who we can open up to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment