Monday, March 9, 2009

Miss u my friend…


They (?) say absence makes the heart grow fonder
No, I do not want to grow fonder of you…I would rather have you near me fighting…

Again, I hear it's better to forget than remember you and cry
I would rather cry every waking moment and in my dreams… rather than forget you…

You told me once… For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.

I do not know if I would gain any thing if I lose you… but I would rather gain you by losing even myself.

I read someone quoting “Without you my life is like a broken pencil”
How true…. My life too has NO POINT without you….

My tears for you flowed along with the rain drops that washed my face… will miss and love you until we could find that lost tear.

To Sansu & Jesh…. Missing you both a lot (I know u guys hate each other for no fault of either of yours… but thanks for loving me).

2 comments:

  1. Missing you a lot . . Juz livin along with the hope that one day, will be there at your side forever . . :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. வாவ்! இப்படி எல்லாம் கூட எழுத முடியுமா?ரொம்ப டச்சிங்கா இருந்துது! :) Keep writing Buddy. :)

    ReplyDelete