Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Masakali... Masakali...

Until today, the About Me part in my Facebook… Orkut… Blogspot… always read “I am what I am”…. Now I’ve found a new word to describe myself… Masakali (THE song from Delhi-6 movie).

It so symbolizes me… free bird. At least that’s what I try & wanna be.

  • Free to think…
  • Free to travel anywhere my heart yearns to…
  • Free to live with someone I love…
  • Free to read the books I feel to…
  • Free to cook & relish what I like without bothering about health or diet…
  • Free to wear clothes suiting my mood rather than follow some corporate culture…
  • Free to be an atheist or theist… as it suits me at the moment…
  • Free to break traditions… rather than following the code “do not be the first to break traditions”…
  • Free to do the job I like to… like running a restaurant or juice bar or a library…
  • Free to express my feelings, emotions…
  • Free to have my own sweet little circle of friends… without any inhibitions…
  • Free to watch even the stupidest movie on earth without people judging me on that…
  • Free to own the out-of-date mobile phone model… and not having people stare at it…
  • Free to listen to devotional songs without actually understanding what the lyrics mean…
  • Free to trek up to a hill top, sit by myself on a dangerous cliff and wonder what nature is NOT…
  • Free to sit under a slanting glass roofed room and watch the rain water slide & then drop to the ground like tear drops…
  • Free to capture random moments on the digi cam…
  • Free to catch up with people I love… whenever I feel to…
  • Free to destroy men who exploit women and vice versa…..
  • Free to feel fear and courage....
  • Free to voice my difference of opinion of works of well acclaimed authors, celebrities, friends and foes…

The list goes on & on… In short, FREE is what I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment